| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10.6mm (0.4in) of water is deposited during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: