| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in December is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Just 86.8mm (3.4in) of liquid descends across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 9:26 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: