| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in February is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Only 61.2mm (2.4in) of liquid precipitates across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: