| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in January is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of liquid falls during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: