| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 27.3mm (1.1in) of water is transfered during on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 15:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: