| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in March is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 52.3mm (2.1in) of water is discharged during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: