| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 36.3mm (1.4in) of water precipitates during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: