| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in October is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 50.5mm (2in) of fluid falls across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: