| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in April is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 39.6mm (1.6in) of fluid falls across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: