| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 17.6mm (0.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:03 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: