| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandroupolis in November is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 75.7mm (3in) of H2O is dumped across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandroupolis November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Alexandroupolis, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandroupolis: